AR 1952 - COLOURBLOCK CROP
We know you love it, we know you cant resist and we know you have to have it!!!!
Every girl needs a "WINTER CROP" but one like this style that screams "fashion & WOW".
We developed this Fashion Extension because our Basic AR 205 is just so popular. The front is double lined and this style is totally Bra Friendly if you feel you need more support (but you dont :)
Make a statement and choose any 3 colours and we will set it up for you.
FABRIC = NEW NYLON COMPRESSION
ORDER ANY STYLE IN ANY COLOUR!!! (we make everything to order)
It is always extremely difficult to show exact shades and colours online.
We custom make everything to order so we hold a lot of fabric in many many different qualities, colours and shades. It is often not possible to show everything we do.
IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE STOCK AT THE FACTORY IN MORE DETAIL: please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a WHATSAPP VIDEO CALL so you can view everything.
You can also view this SHADE CARD OF ALL THE PLAIN COLOURS on the HIGHLIGHTS of our Instagram Page - @boostgymwear
PLAIN COLOUR PALETTE:
MESH COLOUR PALETTE
Our Prints change daily - it is virtually impossible to show these online.
We do however have some standard prints that we keep in stock all the time, especially all the ANIMAL PRINTS, some STRIPES, SPOTS, MULTICOLOURS etc etc
STOCK ANIMAL PRINTS
Please care for your Gymwear as follows:
- 30 Degree wash only
- No hot Ironing
- Wash with like colours
- Do not use softeners
- Wash Inside Out to protect all Shades
- Do not allow the fabric to rest on itself when wet
- Line Dry
- NOTE: High temperatures will shrink your garment! (DEFINITELY NO TUMBLE DRYERS!)
- Boost Gymwear will not be held responsible for any shrinkage out of normal tolerances. Shrinkage has been allowed in all our products.
Please note most neon colours run colour in the first 3 washes. It is very difficult to achieve High Colour Fastness Results for Neons and Bright Colours due to Dyestuff.
We encourage you to wash all Neon Shades SEPERATELY after purchase.
LENGTHS - BOTTOMS
We allow 1-2cm on all lengths just in case for any shrinkage in first wash. Please take this into account when specifying any Custom Lengths.
Garments will not shrink across, only some times in the length (especially for the taller clients)
Our standard sizing is generally:
XS = 32 (US 2) (AUS 6) ( UK4)
S = 34 (US 6) (AUS 10) (UK 8)
M = 36 (US 10) (AUS 14) (UK 12)
L = 38 (US 14) (AUS 18) (UK 16)
* sizes often vary based on styling, but these are cross checked on all orders.
eg: XXS, XL & XXL
- These are all custom sizing orders
- Please email factory directly so they can set up a backend order for you - email@example.com
- Pricing will be quoted and need to be confirmed accordingly prior to order set up
- ALL SIZING IS POSSIBLE