AR 600 - Twin Tier Racer - With Inner
One of our very first Vests designed many years ago, but still popular and still a classic.
If you looking for something that can match a few pairs of pants, this is a great colour vehicle to put those colours into the top. It can mix and match with so much.
The Racerback is fitted and length to Hip Bone, plus it has an inner support also. Excellent up to D cup sizing.
FABRIC = SPANDEX
ORDER ANY STYLE IN ANY COLOUR!!! (we make everything to order)
SOLID SHADES AVAILABLE IN COMPRESSION FOR TIGHTS AND TOPS
INSET COLOURS FOR BOTTOMS AND TOPS COLOURS
PRINT OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Please care for your Gymwear as follows:
- 30 Degree wash only
- No hot Ironing
- Wash with like colours
- Do not use softeners
- Wash Inside Out to protect all Shades
- Do not allow the fabric to rest on itself when wet
- Line Dry
- NOTE: High temperatures will shrink your garment! (DEFINITELY NO TUMBLE DRYERS!)
- Boost Gymwear will not be held responsible for any shrinkage out of normal tolerances. Shrinkage has been allowed in all our products.
Please note most neon colours run colour in the first 3 washes. It is very difficult to achieve High Colour Fastness Results for Neons and Bright Colours due to Dyestuff.
We encourage you to wash all Neon Shades SEPERATELY after purchase.
LENGTHS - BOTTOMS
We allow 1-2cm on all lengths just in case for any shrinkage in first wash. Please take this into account when specifying any Custom Lengths.
Garments will not shrink across, only some times in the length (especially for the taller clients)
Our standard sizing is generally:
XS = 32 (US 2) (AUS 6) ( UK4)
S = 34 (US 6) (AUS 10) (UK 8)
M = 36 (US 10) (AUS 14) (UK 12)
L = 38 (US 14) (AUS 18) (UK 16)
* sizes often vary based on styling, but these are cross checked on all orders.
eg: XXS, XL & XXL
- These are all custom sizing orders
- Please email factory directly so they can set up a backend order for you - email@example.com
- Pricing will be quoted and need to be confirmed accordingly prior to order set up
- ALL SIZING IS POSSIBLE